Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Truth, Justice and The American Way


Well people...we have officially hit the road! We peeled out of Belvidere and headed South yesterday morning. Our first big moment of big fun was an unexpected visit to Metropolis...home of Superman. It was pretty exciting for some dumb reason. I am all for big, giant statues of just about anything and Metropolis was not disappointing in that department. They also had a giant grocery guy...




Very exciting. It also afforded us the opportunity to do this...


Nothin' wrong with that. Today we are in Adairsville, GA. It has been pretty easy going so far. We spent our first night in Kentucky where a mucho friendly guy named Kenny helped us get set up because we had no idea what the Hell we were doing. We have decided to spend our first few weeks in South Carolina instead of Georgia. All I know is that this time tomorrow I will be sitting inches away from the shore of the Atlantic. It has been a looong time since we were at the beach. I may sleep right out in the sand. I may eat the sand. I am that excited to get there.

Billy will get started right away painting. It will be fun to see what inspires him in SC. I will post pics as soon as he completes his first painting there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy is a hot superhero