Friday, March 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry I have been so absent lately. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day for me to get everything done. I have a lot going on somehow. Usually I have nothing going on... but the tables have turned. It is the Year of the Rat after all. I am trying to take full advantage of it.

So my YSL Safari jacket set goes off on Ebay on Sunday night. The listing has made The Pulse on eBay... which is a page with the top ten most watched items in any given category. It's something every vintage seller gets excited about.... making the pulse. Even though it is mostly dominated by six foot tall sickly looking chics selling tiny little boys suit coats as clothing for grown women. Bizarre the trends that eBay creates. So on top of that.... last night one of my dresses in my Etsy shop made the home page treasury on Etsy. I had over 500 visits to my shop in under two hours because of it. Being on the home page treasury rocks. I am totally game for that happening again (and again.)

I have been trying to work my tail off to get new stuff ready for sale at Road Trip Journal. We are also gearing up for next weekend's oil painting workshop. We have three students and I think it is going to be a lot of fun. We are packing Rudy off to a dog sitter for the entire weekend. Yee Haw! He gets to go stay out in the country with 5 other dogs for 4 days. It's going to be like a mini dog spa vacation for him. He may not want to come home.

Also.. in anticipation of warm weather and getting the Airstream back out on the road we have booked a ten day trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and to Monument Valley, UT for the very beginning of June. I can't wait! Billy has not been to see the canyon yet. And Monument Valley will be a first for both of us. Plus it will just be cool to get back out camping.

OK... sorry for the updatey boring post. No pictures... no fun stuff. DMAM... I am still alive and kickin'... I hope you are enjoying Spring and a non beanie hat wearing, dirty minded, spandex free existence on the other side of the big pond.

1 comment:

100 Thoughts of Love said...

I wish i wish I wish I were in your workshop