Monday, January 16, 2012

Jinx!

I think I may have made it snow. I posted yesterday about being down on winter (cold and snow) and we woke up this morning to heavy gray skies and giant wet snow flakes drifting down out of the sky! Ah well, embrace the moment. We really have not had that much snow this season so far so it actually does look pretty out there. We took Rudy for our usual morning walk and we all got absolutely soaked. It's 36 degrees out so it's not even all that cold. All in all... not too bad. Maybe I will take back some of my attitude from yesterday. I probably should not have taken the camera out on the walk because of how wet it got.... but I did.


Our front gate which leads out to Canyon Rd



The English Garden



Snowy Trail Blazer



Sleeping Trees



Snow Beard



Trying to love the snow



Tiny World



Big Bill McLane



See Ya...



Rudy loves to catch snow balls. Unfortunately and curiously it usually ends up making him puke. I know, I know. It's too confusing to think about for long and it does not stop him from wanting to do it so....



Wet Head


We are holed up again inside now. Billy and I go to bootcamp at noon and then I hope we can build a fire and curl up for the next 24 hours. Happy MLK Day.... hope you are having a good one.

1 comment:

Momo said...

It looks like here! Wear something on your ears! They look frozen